Sunday 12 February 2012

Intro

In less than twelve days time I will be heading off on what I hope to be a very memorable, enlightening, challenging, and fun-packed (insert other appropriate adjectives) adventure to the beautiful South American country of Argentina. There I will be spending the next five months of my life in another family's household for a student exchange through the organisation World Education Program (WEP)

I thought this would be an awesome way to keep my friends and family (and interested Google+ contacts and any other sidetracked Internet users) up to date on my adventures over there.

With any luck I'll keep this fairly regularly maintained and hopefully you'll enjoy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Ryan. If this is not well written, and does not contain enjoyable anecdotes I will be sorely disappointed. Also, you better not give up on this, so continually write posts. Good luck, have fun, (Insert other generic comments of a similar nature). AdiĆ³s!

    ReplyDelete